James Mitchell a écrit :

> Are you trying to use a jsp page (included) to display some data that is
> iterated from another jsp page?

no, I am not.

> If not, could you explain further?

I want to display the same form several times, consecutively.

The first page A.jsp displays a form, on which the user can select
several items. For example, the user selects two items. When the user
submits this form, the A-bean-form is populated with the selected items.
Then, the A-action saves these items and then forwards to B.jsp.

On the form displayed by the B.jsp page, the user can choice specific
parameters for the first selected item on A page. When the user submits
this form, the B-bean-form is populated, and then the B-Action saves
these parameters and forwards to B.jsp, for the user to select specific
parameters for the second selected item on A page. But it doesn't
work...B.jsp displays nothing...

Thanks for your help!