I want to create an application that changes the "skin" of the application
based on the url the application is accessed from.  For example, if a user
accesses the appliation from www.foo.com then i want to use foo.css the CSS
and /image/foo/ for all images on the page.  If a user accesses the
application from www.bar.com then i want to use bar.css for the cSS and
/images/bar/ for all images on the page.  I am fairly new with struts and
haven't had a whole lot of luck coming up with a good design of how to
accomplish this.  Has anyone tried to do something similar?  What would be
the best/a good way of going about this?

Thanks.