You could setup a filter that checked the requested domain name and set the root path to your resources into a ServletContext attribute accordingly. You could use that variable in your jsps to generate urls to your skins.

David

From: "AJ Scarbrough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: struts application and skins
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:56:01 -0500

I want to create an application that changes the "skin" of the application
based on the url the application is accessed from. For example, if a user
accesses the appliation from www.foo.com then i want to use foo.css the CSS
and /image/foo/ for all images on the page. If a user accesses the
application from www.bar.com then i want to use bar.css for the cSS and
/images/bar/ for all images on the page. I am fairly new with struts and
haven't had a whole lot of luck coming up with a good design of how to
accomplish this. Has anyone tried to do something similar? What would be
the best/a good way of going about this?

Thanks.