Hello,

i have a formBean which has a property id. this id is not shown to the user
and it has no associated input field. If the user posts the FormData the id
contains the prior value - as expected. But since we implemented the
"reset()" method in every formBean, struts calls this method and deletes my
id.

What i need is that struts uses the formBean for displaying the Page and
posting the data without calling reset... i thought this could be handled
with the param scope (session/request) but struts calls reset anyway...

I need to store this id field from the get-request and access it in the post
request but i dont want to store it as attribute...

any ideas?

thanks

Andreas Langmann