Uday wrote:
Hi,

I have one action class which extends org.apache.struts.action.Action.
I have one more action class and its ActionForm class.
From the first action class i want to invoke method of second ActionForm
class.
How do i get the reference of second ActionForm class from the first Action
class.

Have a nice day

Regards,
Uday

Sounds like a design problem. An ActionForm should only be the values that a developer cares about from an html form. This should not be part of your business objects. My suggestion would be to design exactly what you need business wise, and don't even design Struts into the mix until that is rock solid. Then use Struts as just the front end to the jsp pages.

So the short answer is you shouldn't do what you are trying to do.

Wayne