Uday:

One way to solve your problem would be to create the ActionForm instance
in the first Action, call the method on this new instance, then add the
ActionForm instance to your request (or session, depending on how you
set things up in the struts-config file) with the appropriate key.  Then
the second action will be able to find this instance that you created.

-Jeremy