Ken,

Bit more from Mr Husted's comments on the forum
related to his book.

Re: Scaffold (December 4, 2002)
from Ted

Right now, I'm getting ready to try and disburse some
of the Scaffold packages
to other Commons components. For example, the SQL
stuff could be merged with
Commons SQL. After that, if Craig and I can interested
another Committer or
two, we could have a vote about making it a top level
component and making a
formal release. For the time being, if you see
anything you like, I'd
recommend copying the classes over into your own
source tree, and then
migrating back once there is a formal release.

HTH, Ted.

F.Y.I. Colin C

I've tried searching for Scaffold information on