>> I've tried searching for Scaffold information on both
>> www.mail-archive.com, jakarta.apache.org and Google/Google Groups.
>> Unfortunately I've not been able to find much. The husted.com links
>> are no longer valid.
>>
>> What is Scaffold and where is the documentation for it? Has it been
>> folded into the Struts 1.1 source code or does it exist separately?
>> Does the lack of information about it indicate that it is no longer a
>> living project?

Sorry about the web site links. There was an impromptu server change and I haven't gotten everything uploaded yet.

The Scaffold core lives in the Commons Sandbox right now. The Struts portion lives in contrib. It's mainly a toolkit of stuff that I use from project to project. Parts of it are documented in Struts in Action.

Right now, I'm getting ready to start disbursing some parts of Scaffold to other Commons products. I'm also working on a slight twist on the Process classes that have the ActionForm create the business bean, giving the Action even less to do =;0)

Post 1.1, we may set a more formal are for the contribs, and I may even try to make a formal release.

Scaffold was also used in the Artimus example application in Struts in Action, which is available at SourceForge.

There is an issue here regarding an inadvertent dependence on MySQL that I need to fix. Really just need to do the sensible thing and make HSQL the default database =:0)

-Ted.