Yes, I agree (almost).....you can (so I've heard) change it so that
those required internal tables are in another database, but for now I
don't really mind.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them."
        - Mark Twain (1835-1910)