James Mitchell wrote:
Try this one (click the first link):

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=struts-user_jakarta_
apache_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=commons+libraries
Hah, the key is always in picking the right search terms. I was trying various combos of "beanutils" "commons" and "source" without much luck.
Thanks for the pointer, even though that answer doesn't help me much - as I said, commons nightly build archives are not old enough.

Still, does anyone know why the Apache-hosted archive (archives.apache.org) does not allow text searching of the Struts list? mail-archive.com only goes back so far and, IMHO, their interface sucks.

Eric
--
Eric Rizzo
Software Architect