Craig R. McClanahan wrote:
If you want the ***exact*** commons sources that were included in Struts
1.1b3, there is a way to get those too ... but it requires that you use
anonymous CVS access to the source repositories, as outlined at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

If you select the commons sources for the relevant packages with tag
"STRUTS_1_1_B3" you will get ***exactly*** the sources that went in to the
1.1b3 build of Struts.
OK , *that* was the detail I was looking for. Thanks! As I said originally, I had already gone to the commons nightly build archive without luck.

Thanks again,
Eric
--
Eric Rizzo