Using : Struts 1.1b3

Is it possible to stop the validation of a DynaValidatorForm when the Validator
framework encounters the first error?

I have the following form in my validation.xml

<form name="qualForm">
  <field property="access" depends="required">
    <msg name="required" key="error.qualify"/>
  </field>
  <field property="process" depends="required">
    <msg name="required" key="error.qualify"/>
  </field>
  <field property="rights" depends="required">
    <msg name="required" key="error.qualify"/>
  </field>
</form>

If the user does not provide a value for any of 'access', 'process' and 'rights' I see
the same error message thrice.

Hence my question: Can I configure the validator to stop on the first error?

Sri