Why is JSP -> .do -> .do -> JSP bad?

I don't think you could make a case for doing population in the form bean
constructor - too much logic.  Besides, it wouldn't work, as that same
constructor would be called when the user submitted the form - you wouldn't
want to redo the database calls then, right?  We don't do action -> action
very often (don't need to), but when needed it works fine.

--
Voytek Jarnot