From: Sowbhagya Valli Suryadevara
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 January 2003 10:57
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Automatic refresh - IS THIS POSSIBLE?

HI,

We are using the struts & tiles  framework in our project. There is a
particular request that consumes a lot of time (20 seconds). Instead of
showing a blank page is it possible to show a "Please Wait " message while
the processing is happening in the background. Then when the processing is
over the page should come up automatically.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Valli