-----Mensagem original-----
De: David Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2003 18:42
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Re: Accessing JSP's under WEB-INF

For a portable solution, put this in your web.xml file instead:

<security-constraint>
                <web-resource-collection>

<web-resource-name>SecureAllJSPs</web-resource-name>
                        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
                </web-resource-collection>
                <auth-constraint>
                        <description>
                                Protects all JSP files from direct
access.  Clients
                                must go through the controller servlet.
                        </description>
                        <role-name>nobody</role-name>
                </auth-constraint>
        </security-constraint>

        <security-role>
                <description>No one should be put in this
role.</description>
                <role-name>nobody</role-name>
    </security-role>

>From: "James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Accessing JSP's under WEB-INF
>Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:52:51 -0500
>
>Aside from the fact that not every container supports it, no.
>

>--
>James Mitchell

If
> > > you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
> > > immediately by return email and delete this communication and
destroy
>all
> > copies.

> > > For additional commands, e-mail: