Yeah, i´ve done something like this, but I was hoping to find another
solution, anyway is a good one. Thank you!

Julio Cesar

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2003 11:36
Para: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Assunto: RE: Accessing JSP's under WEB-INF

> I´ve done this, but when he´s try to access the first page (index.jsp)
> he says:
> Configuration error: Cannot perform access control without an
> authenticated principal
> It´s because of the web.xml file that has the tag <welcome-file-list>.
> How can I fix this?

Change the welcome file to index.html and make that page redirect to
wherever you want it to go (welcome.do?).  One of those "Click here to
enter, or your browser should send you there in 5 seconds" sort of
things.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.