Hello-

I have an object that is null (that is what the log says) however the
logic:empty and logic:notEmpty tags are both executing the nested body.

JSP code:

<logic:notEmpty name="pageBean"
                property="tripReport.currentTripPage.currentImage"/>
NOT EMPTY
</logic:notEmpty>

<logic:empty name="pageBean"
             property="tripReport.currentTripPage.currentImage"/>
EMPTY
</logic:empty>

I have a log message in my currentTripPage.getCurrentImage() method. The
log message says that currentImage is null and that is what it is
returning when the method is getting called.

I am running jakarta-struts-1.1-b3 and Apache Tomcat/4.0.6.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance-
Michael