Hello-

Running struts 1.1-3b struts-example.

The struts-config.xml is configured to use DynaValidatorForm by default - which works fine.

However, when I switch to the form-bean:

<form-bean name="logonForm" type="org.apache.struts.webapp.example.LogonForm"/>

I get the following error:

, root cause: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:600)
at _jsps._logon_jsp._jspService(_logon_jsp.java:164)

I've spent days trying to figure out how to get a 'normal' form-bean to work. Studied the books, searched archives, etc.

The sample LogonForm.java looks fine and all the configuration looks fine.

Does form-bean still work? What would cause this to fail?

Thanks in advance!!
Dan