From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 4:03 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Why do we need SwitchAction

Doing things your way leaves the wrong ModuleConfig stored under the
request attribute identified by Globals.MODULE_KEY, so the destination
action or page will likely misbehave.

You can avoid using SwitchAction, as long as you emulate what it
accomplishes -- a call to RequestUtils.selectModule() for the new prefix.

Craig