Hi,
What i have to do is the following,
I have to check if the session is valid or not, if the
user has logged, has valid user name or not...
And all this info isstored in the session,
so i have to send session to check this values
I dont want to use a single ton pattern because, Then
there will be only one instance, but then the session
will be different for each user, and then i cannot use
singleton, also then i will have to write all the
methods synchronized which will affect the
performance..
There is no issue with connection pooling...as i have
every thing setup for it, and only have to access it,
but then i have some parameter in seesion depending on
which will get connection from different pools

so what else can u think of

=====
A$HI$H