From: Matthew Meyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 10:00 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: one desing question, Revisited

What you will want to is make your commonFunctions an
interface. Next write a class to implement all of your
common functions. Then Write your action extending Action
and implementing your commonFunctions interface. Make your
common funtions an instance variable of your action and
then simply delegate all the commonFunction messages your
action recieves to your commonFunction instance variable
like so:
     public .... method(..., ....) {
        return commonFuntionInstance.method(...., ....);
     }
Hope this helps you out...

Matt,