From: Jörg Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 04:03
To: Struts Users Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: nesting tiles with definitions in xml

Hi!

Please can any of you provide me with an example to nest tiles properly.
I need to include several *.jsp in several *.jsp, which are included
based upon info on my tiles-def.xml.

Using <tiles:get> at the 1st level of jsp page is okay, but using
<tiles:get> at the 2nd level of a now nested jsp gives only back the
identifier name of that <tiles:get> to include, what is essentially not
a jsp page.

THANX so much! Jörg

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.