Placing them in the jar is not mandatory although probably a good idea. I named mine com.corp.app.ApplicationResources.properties so it's placed in the same directory as the class files in the com.corp.app package.

David

From: "Soeren Dalby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Where to put ApplicationResources when deploying app as a jar
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:44:53 +0100

So far I have placed the ApplicationResources in the class' structure at the same level as the web components using struts. But I now want to deploy the application as a .jar and I cant find out where to put the language files.

I hope that placing them in the jar file is mandatory.

Thanks in advance.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Søren Dalby