Thanks man

i didn't think my question was entirley erroronous...

I saw the getMap thingy just my struts was a few weeks older than the docs

thanks again mark

Mercoledì, 5 feb 2003, alle 17:53 Europe/Rome, Kris Schneider ha scritto:

DynaActionForm has a getMap method that "Returns the Map containing the property
values".

Quoting Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I've a DynamicAction form and i need to generate an sql insert
statement from the properties and values contained within the
aforementioned form...
I usually generate my sql from such things by casting to a map but
ActionForms don't seem to like this..
What do you mean by 'ActionForms don't seem to like this'?

Can you post some of your code or explain what you're trying to do and
where
it's failing?  We need more details in order to be of any help.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>