You could do something like this:

  DynaActionForm dynaForm = (DynaActionForm) form;
  DynaProperty[] properties = form.getDynaClass().getDynaProperties();
  for (int i = 0; i < properties.length; i++){
    DynaProperty property = properties[i];
    // do whatever you need to do with property name and value.
  }

...but use with care...  There could be security and other concerns.  There's probably
better ways to do it.

Greg