Cool. I've never been called a communist before. This highly amusing to me.

I would argue that most real innovation does not come out of corporate america. Most
real innovation comes from individuals and small organisations. Large corporations
grow through milking the payoff from the original innovation. There are exceptions,
but even companies like IBM and 3M deliberately create skunkworks where their main
innovations come from.

Simon