> I do have <html:form action="action/editUser"> in the code I just did not
> included in the email.
> I also have the following in my jsp:
>
> <jsp:useBean id="user" scope="request"
> class="com.basf.plasticsportal.data.User">
> <jsp:setProperty name="user" property="*" />
> </jsp:useBean>
>
> thanks,
>
> Diego.

You don't need <jsp:usebean> : this jsp tag is used to create a script
variable (named as "id" defines) from a bean in some scope, or create this
bean if not found.

definition and get associated formbean as default bean for <html:xxx> tags.
This way you doesn't need to set "name" attribute to <html:text> tags nested
inside an <html:form>.

You should have such a definition in your struts-config :

 <form-beans>
  <form-bean name="user"
    type="com.basf.plasticsportal.data.User"/>

  <action path="/action/editUser"
    type="xxxxxxxxxxxx"
    name="user"
    scope="request">
   <forward  ..... />
  </action>

Using this, struts will know that "/action/editUser" is associated with a
ActionFormBean named "user" in request scope, and will search for / create
it.

And in your JSP :

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>

Try with such a minimal JSP code to avoid other JSP / HTML errors.

Nico.