An html reset button resets all form fields to their initial values. Look at your html source and you will see something like
<input type="text" value="blah">

The reset button is functioning properly.

David

From: Gus Delgado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Reset button.
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:47:49 -0500

I have created a JSP with a "Submit" and "Reset" button both using the <html:submit> and <html:reset> tags. When I first render the page the reset works just fine, but if I hit the submit button and the page gets render again, I try to hit the reset and the form does not get clear anymore, the reset button does not work anymore, any ideas of why this is happening? any ways to fix it?

thank you

-Gus