As a Struts-based application developer and project manager living in Bend
and looking at Mt Bachelor every day, I can second Craig's comments. The
mountains are indeed beautiful. The ski slopes are just 3/4 hour away.

Brad

                      "Craig R.

                      McClanahan"              To:      Struts Users Mailing List
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <craigmcc@apache         cc:

                      .org>                    Subject: RE: [OT] dummy data tool

                      10-02-03 13:10

                      Please respond

                      to "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Mark Galbreath wrote:

> Not fair!!!  You probably have no more than a 1/2-hour drive to great
skiing
> in the Crater Lake area!  One of my best friends works for Intel and
lives
> in Seattle.  He tells me the skiing is fantastic in the Cascade Range.

Crater Lake would be about six hours, but Mount Hood has several nice ski
areas about 90 minutes away ... and there is nothing prettier than the Mt.
Bachelor ski area in central Oregon (roughly four hours for me), near
Bend.

I went to college in Tacoma (just south of Seattle), and the Washington
Cascades do indeed have some nice ski areas too.