Hi,
Sorry to post a question about castor in this forum,
but may be some one has used it can help me out.

I tried to use castor and got stuck as there is very
little material on internet to learn from, I have a
very simple thing to do,
I want to map my following XML file to a java class
given below so as to unmarshall and marshall it

<Options>
        <Property name="numberOfPages" value="3"/>
        <Property name="numberOfRows" value="10"/>
        <Property name="is3D" value="false"/>
        <Property name="barLabelsOn" value="false"/>
        <Property name="numberOfPeriods" value="100"/>
        <Property name="showShortcuts" value="false"/>
</Options>

public class UserOptions
    implements java.io.Serializable
{
  private int numberOfPages;
  public int getNumberOfPages()
  {
    return this.numberOfPages;
  }

  public void setNumberOfPages(int numberOfPages)
  {
    this.numberOfPages = numberOfPages;
  }

  private int numberOfRows;
  public int getNumberOfRows()
  {
    return this.numberOfRows;
  }

  public void setNumberOfRows(int numberOfRows)
  {
    this.numberOfRows = numberOfRows;
  }

}