I used Castor for a similiar function a while back.  Look to this link for info:
www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2001/jw-1228-jaxb-p2.html
 Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,
Sorry to post a question about castor in this forum,
but may be some one has used it can help me out.

I tried to use castor and got stuck as there is very
little material on internet to learn from, I have a
very simple thing to do,
I want to map my following XML file to a java class
given below so as to unmarshall and marshall it

public class UserOptions
implements java.io.Serializable
{
private int numberOfPages;
public int getNumberOfPages()
{
return this.numberOfPages;
}

public void setNumberOfPages(int numberOfPages)
{
this.numberOfPages = numberOfPages;
}

private int numberOfRows;
public int getNumberOfRows()
{
return this.numberOfRows;
}

public void setNumberOfRows(int numberOfRows)
{
this.numberOfRows = numberOfRows;
}

}