It's "klugey."  Your spelling is a British WWII army concoction referring to
a field latrine.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: James Childers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:38 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Server detection of Javascript enabled?

No. HTTP headers contain information about the request to the server.
Unfortunately none of those headers have information about JavaScript.

The only way that I could see you being able to do this is to send a simple
page with JavaScript to the client and have the JavaScript forward to a
separate page on your server. If your server receives the request, you know
that JavaScript is enabled.

Kludgy and heavy, but that's all I got.

-= J