Hi Jason-

The whole struts cycle starts out when the ActionServlet receives a request.
It in turn determines (based on the struts-config.xml action mappings) which
action class and action form are responsible for handling the request.  The
action class processes the request via invoking a business object (the
model) and providing it with the information from the action form.  The
action evaluates the returned value from the business object and then alters
the values in the form bean and forwards the request on.  The forward
destination could be another struts action or a JSP page.

So, it is right to think that things start at the Action and end at the JSP.

jk