There's a good book "Struts in action" and some links in
http://jakarta.apache.org

Pascal

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jason Vinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : vendredi 14 février 2003 13:46
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Struts Design (best practices)

Hi Folks,

     I have been working with Struts for about a week now, and I have a few
design questions.  I guess the most important is the proper flow of
information and processing.  When I began to code pages in Struts, I would
link to the actual jsp page, then check it's ActionForm, then go to the
Action class.  Now I am beginning to think that the proper flow is to go to
the Action class, then the ActionForm, then to the jsp.  Is this correct?

Jason