Hi Sankaran

my problem is i have a 2 seperate collections. one i am getting from one ActionForm and another one getting form another ActionForm. these 2 collections represents master details table data, one is from master table and another one is from detail table. what my question is can we use the nested tag to display the in the format like following

gdid : 1

gdid ctrid
1 2
1 3

gdid : 2

gdid ctrid
2 4
2 3

Thanks
usha

Sri Sankaran wrote:

Following is based on connecting the dots of information you have provided (remember, not everyone on the list is seeing what you are seeing or is conversant with your business domain; so please introduce your problem more clearly)

I *think* what you have is a collection of "gdid"s each of which has a collection of "ctrid"s. If so, you can do the following :

<nested:iterate property="list-of-gdids">
<nested:write property="gdid"> <!-- to display "gdid - 1" -->
<!--
Static HTML to display the row headings
goes here
-->