I know that Struts treats only the View and Controller parts of the
MVC2 model .
        I have a lot of question about the Model design (management of the
state of a      Web client (shopping cart object ),
        management of the displayed data(catalog of object) ).
        I would wish to know if somebody know the address of a forum where
the model part is brought for web application.
        Even if it is very specific to the business it must have basic rules
or advertisings.
        How to manage the modification of the visualized data and the data
concerned of the basket customer.
        If somebody has information on this subject I am very interested.
        Sandra

As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.Please note my new email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain