There are always ultra-literal people out there :-). Of course I meant any java web UI technology.

David

From: "James Childers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Struts design flaw -- ActionForms are not true domain objects
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:10:48 -0600

Well, that's not quite true, is it? I mean, look at this signature for Action.execute:

public ActionForward execute(ActionMapping mapping, ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws Exception

You can't really use that outside of a servlet container. This is not a knock to Struts; it was never designed to be a general purpose MVC model. But noone is going to write a Swing app using Struts, for example.

-= J