Hello Everyone,
I had created a Custom tag for formatting number to decimal places based on some
business rules. The tag looks like this:
<formatChecker:check value=" "/>
In the value attribute I need to send data from my form bean. I tried as follows:
<formatChecker:check value='<bean:write name="fbname" value="price"/>'/>
I tried with single quotes and double quotes, but the custom tag does not evaluate the
struts bean tag but takes the value as "<bean:write name="fbname" value="price"/>"
Please, can anyone tell me how i can proceed with this.
Thanks in advance,
Rajesh