From: Tom Ziemer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 9:58 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Custom tags with Struts

Hi,

I've had a similar problem - and there really doen not seem to be any
"good" solution. You might try it with a scriptlet - something like
<%
    String price = <your object here>.getPrice();
%>
then you can call your custom tag with:
<formatChecker:check value='<%=price%>'/>

That's certainly not nice but it'll work.

Hope that helps,

Tom