From: "BaTien Duong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: TilesAction and Controller

Using TilesAction as a controller, I can pass the generated error to the
input page via standard Struts process:
if (!errors.empty()) {
saveErrors(request, errors);
return (new ActionForward(mapping.getInput();
}

Question: How can I achieve the same thing with Tiles Controller?

(assuming

that I can have currentURL and RequestURL as Tiles attributes in the

request

scope).

Cedric and/or someone may save me time to navigate from ServletContext
passed into the Controller perform(...) method.

Thanks