From: "Raible, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:30 AM
Subject: RE: TilesAction and Controller

For Struts 1.1b3 and the soon to be released Struts 1.1 RC1, do you
recommend using TilesAction over the Controller interface
(http://tinyurl.com/62px) for tiles-specific controllers?  I just wrote
about using the Controller interface for a Wrox Chapter last night, and
I'd

hate to be out of date ;-)

Thanks,

Matt