Cedric Dumoulin wrote:

Hi,

I don't see what is wrong in your code. Maybe you can try to use execute(...) instead of perform(...) which is deprecated. You can also check if your method is properly called, and so if attribute are really set (add a println in your method). If you still have problems, you can send me directly a a jar or zip file with a simple example reproducing the problem.
Hm that would make sense. I tried adding a println(), but it didn't output anything to the screen....I thought maybe that was normail in the sense
Tiles maybe "overrides" any previous output before the template is actually created.

I kow perform() is deprecated (Eclipse shows that loud and clear), but I am using Struts 1.0.2...isn't perform() the proper function to call in that particular version?

Also, I tried calling the same class using ControllerClass instead of ControllerUrl and Tomcat would always crap out with an exception
like "unable to create controller class".

I will try the execute() option and let you know, thanks.

Jacek