Hello,

>>>  <action path=      "/ProcessCountryForm"
>>>           type=

"com.example.action.ProcessCountryFormAction"
>>>           scope=     "request"
>>>           name=      "countryForm"
>>>           input=     "/SetUpCountryForm">
>>>       <forward name= "success"
>>> path="success-page" redirect="false"/>
>>>       <forward name= "failure"
>>> path="error-page" redirect="false"/>
>>>   </action>

>> Note that the input attribute value must
be the URI and
>> not just the action mapping name. So in your
>> /ProcessCountryForm configuration, input
should be
>> /do/SetUpCountryForm or /SetUpCountryForm.do
>> which ever you use.

Alright, thank you!

One more thing, though.
So I have input="/myWebApp/SetUpCountryForm.do"

But this is a real URI.  Who will forward to
this URI?  Does Struts do that somehow
behind the scenes, or do I have to somehow
get the value of 'input' attribute, convert
that into ActionForward somehow, and return
an instance of that ActionForward from my
ProcessCountryForm's execute(...) method?
(e.g. return mapping.getInputForward(); )

Thanks,
Otis