Hi,

I am using the <login:iterate> tag to display a collection of
objects. The objects have attributes that some can
be edited by the user. After the user changes some values and submits
back to the Action class, the values that were changed in the JSP are
not reflected in the form. I know that because I tried to iterate
through the collection and displayed the values retained from both
the ActionForm.reset() and from the Action class. No changes are
retained; only the original values. I am using Struts 1.1-b3.

Here is my ActionForm:

private List parameterList = new ArrayList();
public List getParameterList()
{
  return parameterList;
}

public void setParameterList(List parameterList)
{
  this.parameterList = parameterList;
}

public MyObject getMyObject(int index)
{
  return (MyObject) parameterList.get(index);
}

What's wrong?

Marwan