Sounds like you have something like this:

<logic:equal name="something" property="somethingElse">
        Do something here
<logic:equal/>

(Notice the closing logic:equal is not correct)

> Is the number of testing tag like <logic:equal ...> or <logic:present
> ...> are limited in a JSP ?

No.

> How many number of testing tag i can use ?

Depends on the efficiency of the JSP compiler.

> I have another question
> ------------------------
>
> I generate a <html:form ...> in a JSP that contains a random number of
> text field. Here's the sample :

> <logic:iterate id="price" name="productPriceList" scope="request"
> type="org.nanthrax.ProductPrice">
> </logic:iterate>
>
> How i can connect a FormAction on the form (with a ArrayList
> for values
> of textfield) ?

Have you considered indexed fields?
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/faqs/indexedprops.html

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"Beer is the reason we get up each afternoon."
       Ray McNeill