IIRC, you also had a bunch of other getIds/setIds methods. This can confuse the
heck out of bean introspection. Make sure you only have those 4 methods defined.

The code in TestBean that pertains to multiple selection is:

    private String[] multipleSelect = { "Multiple 3", "Multiple 5",
                                        "Multiple 7" };

    public String[] getMultipleSelect() {
        return (this.multipleSelect);
    }

    public void setMultipleSelect(String multipleSelect[]) {
        this.multipleSelect = multipleSelect;
    }

In this case, the indexed get/set methods are omitted, which suggests that
Struts doesn't make use of them. I'm not sure what you're implying by "...you'll
see that the individual element getter/setter methods have TOTALLY different names".

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>