By searching the mail archive for you for other times this question was asked:

Vic, a nice guy.

Art Vandalay wrote:
I have a page that has 7 text buttons, an HTML table
with repeating rows of data, and 2 images. The images,
Previous and Next, allow a user to scroll through the
data that is displayed in the HTML table.

I chose to implement this as a LookupDispatchAction
originally because each of the 7 buttons will submit
the form. But the 2 images will also need to submit
the form. I'm not sure how to do this.

How do I tell Struts to set the parameter value
identified in my struts_config for the image that was
clicked as it does for the text buttons? There is no
"property" attribute on <html:image> (well, there is
but its deprecated and was used for a different
purpose). Do I need to do this myself in my javascript
that submits the form?

If anyone has done this before and has any
examples/advice I'd appreciate it.

TIA.