I read your post that said: I wants an example of images to submit.

You got a link to a working example, and how it works.

Please don't call me in-effective. I promise I will try to concentrate.
See what nice gets you.

Vic, aka not nice anymore, nor effective.

Art Vandalay wrote:
Thanks, but that older post from the archives does not
answer my question. I had searched the archive, like I
always do and found no previous answer to my question.

Maybe instead of being a "nice" guy you should
concentrate on being an "effective" guy.

--- Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

By searching the mail archive for you for other
times this question was asked:

Vic, a nice guy.

Art Vandalay wrote:

I have a page that has 7 text buttons, an HTML

table

with repeating rows of data, and 2 images. The

images,

Previous and Next, allow a user to scroll through

the

data that is displayed in the HTML table.

I chose to implement this as a

LookupDispatchAction

originally because each of the 7 buttons will

submit

the form. But the 2 images will also need to

submit

the form. I'm not sure how to do this.

How do I tell Struts to set the parameter value
identified in my struts_config for the image that

was

clicked as it does for the text buttons? There is

no

"property" attribute on <html:image> (well, there

is

but its deprecated and was used for a different
purpose). Do I need to do this myself in my

javascript

that submits the form?

If anyone has done this before and has any
examples/advice I'd appreciate it.

TIA.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]