From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 5:07 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Session timeout problem

Hi,
       Our struts application ( I am not sure if it is the session
)occasionally timesout and throws us back to the login page.

        <session-config>
          <session-timeout>15</session-timeout>
        </session-config>

This is not uniform.

    Whenever I login I use code like this

        protected void inValidateSession( HttpServletRequest request ){
        HttpSession session = request.getSession( false ); --> Is this
right?
        if( session != null ){
                session.invalidate();
        }