We are using WebLogic 7.0.4 in the application layer and Sun ONE Web Server 6.1 to
serve up the static content. Sometimes for no apparent reason, client is taken back to
the login page of the application. I have checked and found that the session itself is
invalidated for that user.
This happens irregularly and in no reproducible sequence. I have looked very carefully
and there is nothing in our application which will cause this behavior. I understand
that this is a struts mailing list, but I believe its relevant to most of the people.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhishek